The 200 hour program will be offered for the first time as an intensive immersion that will be done in 21-days straight. This program is designed for the dedicated student that wants to experience a full transformation in a few weeks instead of the four month course. Graduates will be able to register with the Yoga Alliance for RYT credential. The program will also be available for livestream. It will be challenging course and we recommend getting in as much of the reading in advance as possible. The book list is below. Each day will have 8-10hrs of practice and core curriculum.
Here is a sample day:
8am or 9:30am: Morning Asana class 11am-1pm: Core Curriculum – Teaching Sun Salutations 1-3pm: Lunch 3-6pm: Core Curriculum – philosophy and mythology 6:15 or 8pm: Evening asana practice
FULL PRICE IN STUDIO $4,800
Full Price for Novotel Single Suite 1 King size bed plus Training: $8589
Full Price for Novotel Double Suite 2 Queen size beds plus Training: $6394
21 Days Teacher Training
- Strengthen asana practice.
- Deepen meditation practice.
- Learn about mythology and philosophy.
- Learn therapeutics and anatomy.
- Learn how to assist students.
- Enhance personal freedom and self-empowerment.
- And more!
- The practice of Skanda Yoga by K.F. von Roenn III.
- Moola Bandha: The Master Key by Swami Buddhananda.
- Hatha Yoga Pradapika by Swami Muktibodhananda.
- The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga: Scientific Keys Volume I by Ray Long MD.
- 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar by Jose Arguelles.
- The Yoga Sutras (any translation).
- Bhagavad Gita.
- The Upanishads.
- Attendance to all classes on designated
- Attendance to 3 additional classes during each week.
- Daily journaling and meditation practice.
- Observing 8 classes.
- Assisting in 8 classes.
- Teaching 8 classes.
- A strong desire to work hard.
TEACHER TRAINING TOPICS COVERED:
- Intro to Skanda Yoga and History of Hatha Yoga
- Action an Alignment in Asana
- Setting Spiritual Themes. The Power, Action, and Essence of teaching.
- Scientific Stretching Techniques (anatomy of stretching)
- Assisting students in basic poses
- Assisting students in Advanced poses
- Verbal Skills for teaching instructions
- Review assisting and practice teaching
- Anatomy of Chakras (diagnosing with pendulum)
- Mudra, Bandha, and Pranayama
- Yoga Philosophy and Mythology
- Classical Yoga Philosophy
- Vedanta & Tantra philosophy
- Anatomy and Therapeutics (inner body)
- Anatomy and Therapeutics (upper body)
- Anatomy and Therapeutics (lower body)
- Bhagavad Gita
- Advanced Skanda “Practice”
- Practice Teaching & Review
- Sanskrit quiz & Therapeutics review
- Teaching and assisting
- Teaching Test
- Adjusting and Assisting exam
- Asana & Sanskrit exam
- Final written exam