Register now with a $500 deposit. (not refundable)
For additional info please email us to: email@example.com
Those who complete the course will be eligible for Skanda Yoga RYT 200 certification and Yoga Alliance registration.
What you will get from this training?:
– Strengthen asana practice
– Deepen meditation practice
– Learn about mythology and philosophy
– Learn therapeutics and anatomy
– Learn how to assist students
– Enhance personal freedom and self-empowerment.
Benefits of our #SkandaYTT:
- You will be learning directly from two highly qualified teachers that have dedicated their lives to the practice of yoga.
- 60 Yoga classes for you to practice what you have been learning during the SYTT to use in 4 months.
- You will also have access to a group mentor that can help you throughout the program.
- Possibility to book a private with one of the directors to deepen in any topic you want or need.
- You will be surrounded by a beautiful and knowledgeable community of yoga teachers as well as a really committed group of students that will motivate and inspire you.
- Fire ceremony at the completion of the course.
- 10% Boutique Discounts.
About the directors of the SYTT:
Anand and Sadhana are top teachers that have been practicing yoga for around 20 years. They have a deep knowledge and understanding of the science of yoga in all of its aspects, from the physical practice of asanas, to the spiritual discipline of meditation.
Ken “Anand” von Roenn III (E-RYT 500) is the creator of Skanda Yoga® (RYS), and is the director of the Skanda Yoga Teacher Training program. A practitioner for more than 20 years, Anand presents a dynamic synthesis of attributes from many Hatha Yoga systems. Anand holds a B.A. In Philosophy, is a Level III Reiki Master, and was an honors graduate in 2000 from the Yoga East Teacher Training program. He has since then studied alignment and therapeutics extensively. He taught Hatha, Ashtanga, and Anusara Yoga for several years before establishing Skanda Yoga in 2009.
• SADHANA (Lina):
A teacher in the word’s most profound meaning – throughout all aspects of life – Sadhana meets each individual that approaches her with absolute attention, compassion and integrity. Also a teacher’s teacher, she has educated over one hundred new yoga teachers in the style of Skanda Yoga®, a style which she co-created with her husband and asana master Ken von Roenn.
With extensive knowledge of South American shamanic traditions, reiki energy work, numerology, nutrition, Thai massage, chakra balancing, as well as aroma- and crystal therapy, Sadhana brings a touch of the otherworldly and sacred into everything she does.