Skanda Yoga is pleased to offer its members space for SELF-GUIDED practice that is now open to all students that are comfortable with practicing in a a self-led class.
This class takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5.30am-7:30am.
– The is a self-led Skanda Yoga class.
– The list of poses will be found in the Skanda Yoga app, or in our The Practice of Skanda Yoga book (hard copy or digital).
– These can be purchased through the Apple App Store or in the studio or at Amazon.
– A teacher will be present to help with guidance, adjustments.
– the duration of the practice is about 1.5 hours
– You can arrive at any time between 5:30 and 7:30 am but make sure you have enough time to complete the sequence as we must leave the room by 7.30am.
– please clean your area and put away any props, straps or blankets used during your practice
– Please be respectful during your time in the studio and attempt to practice in silence, focus on your breath and enjoy the benefits that the Practice offers.
All levels welcomed!
This is a great opportunity for people who like to practice first thing in the morning!